Downtown Canandaigua has come up with a great way to start your Saturday evening! On the first Saturday of each month, you can take a delightful late afternoon stroll among the shops and restaurants in Downtown Canandaigua as you sample some of the Finger Lakes region’s finest wines! It’s the Canandiagua Wine Walk!
The next Wine Walk will be held this coming Saturday, September 5 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Starting at the north end of South Main Street, the following Canandaigua Merchants will feature wines from Seneca Lake and beyond:
- Antiques Heirlooms and Art at 37 South Main Street will feature wine from White Springs Winery.
- Finger Lakes Gallery & Frame at 36 S. Main Street will feature wine from Fox Run Vineyards.
- Wick-edly Sent Soap and Candle Company at 94 S. Main Street will feature wine from Seneca Shores Winery.
- Simply Crepes at 101 S. Main Street will feature wine from Wagner Vineyards.
- Liberty Cottage at 116 S. Main Street will feature wine from Prejean.
- Dick Anthony Ltd. at 166 S. Main Street will feature wine from Casa Larga.
- Paint and Remodeling Concepts at 222 South Main Street will feature wine from Kings Garden Vineyards.
Stop into any of the above participating merchants designated with a purple balloon outside their establishment, purchase a commemorative wine glass for $5 and shop, dine, visit galleries and sip the nectar of the grapes as you explore beautiful Historic Downtown Canandaigua.
Be sure to book mark Downtown Canandaigua’s Wine Walk page so you can check back each month to confirm which businesses will be participating and what wineries will be featured. This is the perfect way to celebrate Saturday!